2023. szeptember 13., szerda

10 years later

 My Dear Darling Diary,

Found you after forgotten for ten whole years. 

Apparently just woke up in the middle of the night because a fluffy cloudlike princess found a spider in the bathroom and strongly wanted to show me, then went to check her big discovery. I have got a bad habit, the first thing is always checking my phone after getting up therefore seen several different messages about my Amazon orders and one pre-ordered book (still in August) are on they way, emails from Duolingo and two about "prevent pages being indexed". All the time got scam emails but this ones surprisingly weren't. Then index and forget each other, good night! But I started to reread my old posts and found some even from 2010 too. Very emotional and make me hard to decide about delete. But come on! There are at least three about my art with direct link to DeviantArt. So old school! 

Exactly ten years ago I was ready to move to London. Like a fortnight ago found my hand-written diary wrote on the way, on the coach. I know probably will busy because of my Greek holiday but planning to share it on my Moly profile. It's a funny prototype of my Travel Journals without sketches. The ten years ago post was about finishing books and get ready mentally. So many people told me how brave I was because travelled by myself, completely alone but yet I rather felt escaping from the problems. The last ten years met so many people, friends and foes as well. Had so many culture shocks, good and bad experiences and many wondering around London. Still there are places are waiting for me to discover. Then keep it on. 

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése