2013. szeptember 13., péntek

Night of Reading

Unbelieveable. People used to say someone or totally brave or totally silly. I cannot decide I am what. My bus - the Knight Bus - will leave Budapest at 9:30 am Sunday. That's the day after tomorrow. Whoa! I cannot belive it yet. Today I went to the local Job Centre and absolutely forgot about Friday is marketday in Békés. And the marketplace is the centre of Békés and I could across via the marketplace by cycle. People didn't knew I had hurried. Never mind. I roasted some cookies from oatflakes for my travelling. And this is the Night of Reading and I must end the Harry Potter and Goblet of Fire because I wouldn't bring to London with me. And I also must end three other books. Quiddich trought the Ages, Fantastic Beasts & Where to Find Them and a Hungarian writer's book it's title is "Kislányok, kisfiúk igaz történetei". It's meaning "True Stories of Little Girls and Little Boys." But I think there aren't so true stories because one of story tells about a gnome and the other tells about a giant. I decided I would like open a new blog about my new life in London in Hungarian. Sorry it's Hunagrian.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése