2011. május 2., hétfő

Who I am?

Okay then I tell about me now. I want to say I would tell but I'm so tired. I'm tired while I made this my new webblog's skin. So I'll go to the exam this week's Friday and I'm afraid for it. Why? Because I learn this language for 10 years ago and the only good teacher was at last summer when I went to a Language School. and I afraid for I'll not understand the listening. And I have hungarian accent. And my pronuncation is very bad. And this is the last chance for me before the great recruitment. Are you see why afraid am I?
My thinks digress. I think my favourite comic artis's works, think I would paint my hair again, think the great convention, think what I'll eat for lunch and I think the afraid of exam. And I afraid if the examiners put a questions and I'll not understand their pronuncation. How can I learn to the listening?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése