2011. május 2., hétfő

street fashion or cosplay

I'll not wear cosplay on the convention again because I didn't lose weight last year ago and I have time for con wasn't sure. Never mind. I'll wear my original fantasy cosplay in the next time. I'll wear my character's cosplay in this convention. I think my pilot goggles, scarf or kerchief, buttons, blouse, steampunk jewelries and jeans. But I dunno what I'll wear on my feet. I have white shoes but those broke my feet. I have green shoes but those too aged and I trew black ink. I have gray shoes but those uncomfortable. And I have sandals but I'm afraid for the weather will be wrong. And those aren't woman sandals but sandals for trip. I'll not in those an effeminate behavior. But I don't care. I'll see much stranger guys and gals in the convention.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése