2013. július 14., vasárnap

Where come from fruit midges?

Do you believe or not i am a similar woman as other. But I never tought it. Because if i went to buy something I usually bought a new book, new sketchbook, new (watercolour)paint jar, new brush or new marker. But never womanly things. For instance rouge, parfum or a new cute dress. (My hair stands up for the thinking~) I never bought a new dress if i felt like. Only if I need some ones. (Actually I need some but I save for my travel to UK.) I went to buy fruit juice and sampoo yesterday and I bought a new body milk (with figg and pomegranate) becuase I felt like. And I bought a new nail polish (I have some colours. About...err...ten. I think ten.) and why? Because I felt like. I think I am a woman.
Oh. Soomething flies front of my display. A fruit midge. Where come from midges?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése